Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sunsets and Friends and Etc.


Weelll I am like uh in love with sunsets! I remember when I first started taking pictures and I would just like wait all day for the sun to set! So pretty!

But yeah my parents and I were walking home from our little friend Ikey's birthday party! He had such a blast. Their family lives right around the corner from us and we're super good friends! We love them so much!

I am kind of excited about this whole blog thing! Like kind of a lot! 

But sadly, alas, I have school. And testing, for the matter:( so I won't be on here too much! But again, I like this whole blogging thing, so I'm gonna keep trying to find time! 

A little bit more about me, is that I am in love with the color green, my only sister is on her mission in Mexico (and we are so proud of her!), I love being outside, I found my dog and no one claimed him so now he's my babe, I love the warmish-mildish weather, and I am a sucker for a friend with good humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment